She is beautiful, she is generous, she is wise beyond her years. In the 8 short years my daughter has been on this earth, she has brought me nuggets of wisdom that I could swear come from a sage. She will look deep into my eyes and know if I am feeling happiness or sadness. She will look into my heart and know if I am feeling joy or disappointment.
One night as she finished her homework, she asked me to help her understand the symbols for the following words: Love, Peace, Joy, Friendship, Money, Calm, Happiness and Luck. From there she created a masterpiece, and beautifully descriptive masterpiece from the eyes and heart of my 8 year old.
- In life you will fall in love to things that you may not like.
- In life you will feel peace is right for the world.
- Joy brings you many places.
- In life you will need friendship by your side.
- Money is always helpful in life.
- Some days you get stressed but always remember to be calm.
- Happiness is a great way to say how you are.
- In life not everything goes right so you only have luck.
When I read the messages she writes to me, I know deep down, she gets me.