In Bronnie Ware’s recent article titled “Nurse reveals the top regrets people make on their deathbed,” she the shares the growth that her patients went through as the faced their own mortality.
What I found most interesting about this article were the five common themes that surfaced when those patients, who were finding their peace before departing, shared.
Reading through this article, I found myself being very introspective; asking myself the following questions:
1. Do I have the courage to live a life true to myself?
2. Do I nourish the relationships in my life?
3. Do I express me feelings or bottle them up?
4. Do I stay in touch with my friends?
5. Do I let myself be happy?
Introspection time; don’t wait until it is too late to take your life by the reigns. Life is too short to have regrets.
If you were asked today to do something different in you life, to do something you have always wanted to do and haven’t, what would it be?
To read Bronnie Ware’s article; follow this link: Here