I have been following Betty Rawker now for several months and ALWAYS have an AMAZING experience with her delicious, amazing, awsome, ‘rawkin’ recipes!
- · 2 cups cashews (or macadamia nuts)
- · 2 TBS coconut oil
- · 2 TBS maple syrup
- · Pinch sea salt
Blend cashew nuts in a food processor into a nut flour-crumble. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup & sea salt. Blend. Pat down into a rectangle on wax paper, freeze.
- · 1 cup almonds (or other nuts of your choice: macadamia, pine nuts, cashews, etc)
- · 6 medjool dates
- · 1/2 cup sweetener, maple syrup or honey*
- · 1/2 tsp vanilla
- · 2 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- · 3 pinches sea salt (I ♥ Salty Caramel)
* Reserve for topping:
- · 1/2 cup chopped almonds (sprouted are the best!)
Blend nuts into a fine powder in your food processor. Add in dates, maple syrup or honey, melted coconut oil, vanilla & sea salt. Blend into a sticky caramel. Spread caramel out over…
View original post 171 more words